* Daughters are Truly a Blessing *



* Daughters are Truly a Blessing *

 Although I have been listening so many long lectures about the hazards of Smoking.. but I’m sure, all the guys out there who smoke' will agree with me that its hell hard to quit smoking.
 I remember, When I went to college..I suddenly became cautious of my looks .. its all because it was a co-education college.. and a guy like me .. who had all his education in a boys school.. was lost in this newly co-education world…. I started taking care of my dressing and looks... and due to so-called late night combined studies.. I got addicted to cigarettes.
 My ammi got so shocked.. she kept on threatening me that she’ll tell my father that I’ve started smoking. I was afraid, I promised her 1000 times that I’ll never burn a cigarette now.. but ‘Wo Wada ki Kia jo Wafa Hojaaye’..!?

 I still don’t know which hidden enemy of mine and the “Assteen ka Saanp” told my father about it.. Though I was in college.. but still he beated me up .. and the irony is.. in so many beating stuff.. He only found my own bat.. That day, I again promised myself that I’ll never buy a single cigarette.. but all my promises ended in vain...what can I do “Chutt’ti nahe hai mu se ye Kafir lagi hui”….
 Time passed in the same Jhik Jhik….After few years..I accidentally fell in Love..I actually had two problems… First, I had to tell that to my parents.. and after that I had to convey it to that 'Maghroor Haseena'.. Its such a painful situation when u burn alone in the fire of love.. I wanted to tell her.. but whatsoever.. I was a 'Shareef bacha'.. I coudn't propose her directly..I was surprised that my parents agreed without any ’Ifs’ and ‘buts’.. and ‘Whys’..
 My prayers showed their right color… and after 2 years she became “Mrs Me” …
 The first promised I made to her was to quit smoking.. but as per past practices, I coudn't fulfill it..We used to argue daily.. no matter.. whats the matter.. that ‘Cigarette’ used to be the main cause of the fight… I tried so hard to quit.. but I was so helpless…
 Two days back… I became Baba of a cute daughter.. I rushed from my office to hospital.. .. When I saw her first time.. I had tears in my eyes.. I was afraid to take that tiny angel in my lap…. I thanked Allah.. I took hundreds of pictures of my sweetheart.. and after many attempts.. I finally managed to take her in my lap..
 My daughter suddenly became the reason of my existence. I kissed on her forehead.. I was so excited and relaxed at the same time...
 I lit the lighter.. I picked the cigarette.. I burnt it.. but I couldn’t take the ‘kush’....! It could be very harmful for my daughter.. even its smoke is very dangerous for health..

 I threw the whole ‘Dabba’ in the dustbin.. and hugged her even more tightly..
 Her Silent Innocent Smile did the Wonder.. Which the Million spoken words couldn’t do..! ..:)
 Haya... Baba lOves you..!!...:)


 Story of a newly born Father..written by *Saira*
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support :
Copyright © 2012. Delicated Emotions - All Rights Reserved
Unusual Facts