*I am not ME anymore.. I am YOU... Totally You *



*I am not ME anymore.. I am YOU... Totally You *

 Have u ever been in Love..? Its horrible.. Isn’t it..?? It makes you so weak.
 & the irony is I am in Love.. Madly in love …This stupid love opened up my heart and You got inside and you messed up my whole world. I became "A Little me -A little You.."
 I built up all defenses; I built up a whole suit of armor, so that no one could hurt me.. but one stupid person, no different from other stupid persons walked into my stupid life. I gave him the whole ME, he didn't even ask for it..! He just said he loves me a lot, and after that my Life wasn’t mine anymore..!
 You are caring.. Extremely caring…I am so used to of your possessiveness that I feel if someday u allow me to walk my own.. I myself will beg you to imprison me in your territory.. I have forgotten how to take a single step without U. How stupid is this love..! I am dependent… totally dependent…I am not ME anymore.. I m YOU….Totally YOU..!
 My heart smiles.. When my cell’s screen twinkle with a dreamy tone.. “Life calling”
 I wait for hours for my LIFE to get free .. so that we could talk just for 5 minutes..
 You like cricket.. I started watching cricket..
 You hate biryani.. I stopped cooking it for myself..
 You like long hair. I stopped having hair cuts..
 You said pink suits me.. now I always dress in all shades of Pink..
 You don’t like makeup.. I stopped applying even that slight lip gloss..
 You want me to observe hijab.. I started it as you said so..
 You don’t want a working wife.. I am gona quit my prestigious job..
 You don’t like girls laughing loudly… Now I just smile..
 You don’t like shouting girls.. no matter how serious is the matter.. I always keep my tone low..
 U changed me 360 degree
 After all that.. I just want to kill u when u say “Saira.. Yaar tum bohat badal gaye ho..!!”
 but how can I kill u.. Now I am not ME… I am YOU.. Totally YOU.. How can I kill myself..?!
 My life isn’t mine any more..
 Coz I am not ME anymore..
 Now I am YOU.. totally YOU..
 Love! I hate YOU...

 * Saira*
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support :
Copyright © 2012. Delicated Emotions - All Rights Reserved
Unusual Facts