* I needed a Secret Keeper *



* I needed a Secret Keeper * :)
 Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of… You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.
 I love to see how sisters share their secrets.. how they exchange their things.. I so wanted to do that when I was kid.
 I felt so lonely without any sister…I remember I used to have so many barbies but no one to play with..
 I remember my two brothers had their own team..I still have complain that they never played with me and my dolls..They used to be the “Dehshat gards” and they would kidnap my doll and order me that “baba se 10 rs ley k aao tub gurya miley gi…”
 I remember I was so fond of Mehndi and Choorian… When I was in 5 class... I cried a lot that I have to put mehndi on my hands on chand raat.. Ammi didn’t know that art.. My elder brother couldn’t see tears in my eyes.. he said “Laao mein mehndi lagata hun.. lekin tum ne end tak dekhna nahe hai” I was like “Ok” and when after 45 mins I saw my hand.. I started crying and yelling.. He made trucks, cars, guns on my hand..
 I was so excited when my elder bro got married.. In a shape of sis-in-law I could get a sister.. but it never happened.. she is my bro’s wife afterall.. and she could tell him my every secret :D She is my friend but not the secret keeper. God gifted my brother a sweet son.. but I wanted a baby girl... I felt so lonely again…! Baba said I must be happy as now I had 3 bodyguards and 3 strong hands to hold..
 Ammi said she’ll marry me in a family where there will be so many nunds (sis-in-laws) ..I was happy.. but the irony is my fiancé are 5 brothers altogether with no sister :D:D
 I m Sister-less here too!
 I found so many “girl-friends” on D&D.. I really love to kill my time with them.. I really enjoy gossiping: D:D
 There are so many friends that I got .. I cant mention all names (subko shikayat hogi :D) but Mayel is the one who is deeply in love with me :D:D I love her too!
 I don’t know whether I would be in contact with D&D in future or not.. But right now my PRESENT is just so PLEASANT with you guys..!
 Those who have sisters.. Cherish them .. coz.. a sister is a forever friend…

 *Saira*
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support :
Copyright © 2012. Delicated Emotions - All Rights Reserved
Unusual Facts